Monday, March 15, 2010

MAMOTH MULI

They sure do grow some of them big here!  I was at our little market the other morning and could not pass up buying this lemon.  It was so huge, I just had to show it to the boys, who were still at home in bed.  You know how the early bird gets the worm, well they certainly believe that here as the market starts at 6:30 am and is finishing up by about 7:30am.  I have yet to cut it open to see if I am going to get record amounts of juice but I am sure it will make some mighty fine muli juice.  (Muli-lemon in Tok-pisin)
Mel for the Marshes 

1 comment:

  1. Mel, I must say that I so much enjoy reading your posts. You have a way of writing that makes things come alive in my imagination and you always seem to insert that wonderful sense of humour of yours. Please keep up the great work. I always look forward to my next mini-journey into PNG!

    ReplyDelete